Ruka, Kuusamo the area where the Lapland begins. The area is best known for its nature, the rugged wilderness, untouched nature, National Parks, without forgetting the variety of activities which can be explored and enjoyed all time of the year.
Summer adventure week takes you in the country side of Ruka. Accommodation, guest house Papin Talo is a unique place for summer holidays. See the lake Rukajärvi from your window, the birds on their morning swim. Breathe the fresh air and relax in the beautiful surroundings of Iisakki Village, the old country village. Guest house Papin Talo consist of 11 high quality rooms. All of the rooms have their own bathroom facilities.
The lounge, living room and dining room offers set ups for socialising during your stay. And naturally there is Finnish sauna, which can be enjoyed any time during your stay.
You can choose the lenght of your stay from 3 nights up to 7 nights. (Also shorter stay is possible). Holiday includes half board.
During your holiday you will also experience some unique adventures in the nature surroundings:
- River rafting experience (min age 5 years)
- Bear watching tour to see wild bears in wilderness
- Hiking on your own in Oulanka National park (transfers, snack package included. Route very well marked)
- Landscape safari with buggy cars
- SaunaTour experience in Iisakki's lakeside sauna
- Mountain bikes, canoes and sup - boards in your free use
3 nights € 595 / person
4 nights € 680 / person
5 nights € 765 / person
6 nights € 840 / person
7 nights € 925 / person
- Prices are in double rooms, single room supplement 25 € / night.
Children 5- 14 years - 40 % of the price.
Package includes also transfers from Kuusamo / Oulu or Rovaniemi airports
Programs include transfers from accommodation. Minimum age to participate is 5 years.